Friday 19 August 2011

Choosing the right wings

When I look at the rear side of my Suzuki Swift, I started to imagine how it looks like if fitted with a rear spoiler. I search many websites and even went to local shops searching for the right wings for my Swift.
There are so many types of spoilers of different designs and materials. 

Joining the Swift Club Brunei, allows me to see many modification updates of the members. And I was fascinated by one of the member’s rear spoiler that he ordered from One1eight Motorsport: A local car accessories online shop.


SLR Carbon spoiler from a different angle

Swift spoiler

Carbon Monster Spoiler for Suzuki Swift

Suzuki Swift Carbon Spoiler Mugen Style

Carbon Double Spoiler for Suzuki Swift
SLR (Sunline Racing) Carbon Spoiler for Suzuki Swift cost $480
Carbon GT wings for Suzuki Swift

 And I'm planning to order the SLR carbon spoiler for my Suzuki Swift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment