Saturday 20 August 2011

Initial recuperation

Slow motion

In 2009 and in 2010, my swift suffered minor accidents which were caused by reckless drivers. Though feeling a bit upset of the damages incurred, my feeling gets better when told that no internal damages of the swift reported and only the front and side rear bumpers being spoiled. Luckily, the bumpers can be changed by ordering a new set of Swift Sport bumpers that I plan to buy end of this year 2011. 


I did not take any pictures because the damages were obviously not really identifiable, only the clips of the rear skirts affected while the internal body structures were still in original. Back then, I had this phobia of telling my dad, though it’s not really my fault.


Being an undergraduate that still study at a local university, I was short of budgets most of the time and my only first modification was the black housing angle eyes projector headlights that cost around 400 at that time. However, the cost of the headlight now has reached about 500 at some local car accessories companies in Brunei.
Suzuki Swift Angle Eyes Projector Headlights


I was in my third year at that time, when the swift officially being driven by myself. I was too happy and search the websites about the swift tuning accessories. And it is a beautiful and cute car indeed that has a potential in modification though the speed and horsepower are not that high like the mini cooper or the Volkswagen GTI. But in terms of beauty, the swift generally outwitted and outpaced the mini rivals. I am not biased but that is the fact especially when the swift is updated with wide 17 inch rims and body kits. 


One more thing why I like to drive the swift is the fact that I can save more money because the fuel consumption’s rating is superb and the road tax is also good. 


When I started working in August 2010, though still not being permanently stable, my plan to modify the swift came to my mind again. I started to save and my second modification of the swift is the 17 inch ultra light wheels from League. I was thinking of getting 18 inch but may be in the future when I get a much stable job. I also fitted the swift front bumper with a pair of LED daytime running lights (Merc Style). Just for the time being, because end of this year, I am planning to fit the LED on my new body kits.
LED Daytime running light (Merc Style)

Instead of fitting the LED like the typical Benz looks, I fitted the LED opposite way (L shape)

Okay, that’s it from now, sorry for any spelling or vocabulary mistakes :p

I am not good in drawings, but did my best
While heading to the exit way
Where am I going? No idea at that time
Someone peeking me
I really like that red devilish color, its glowing
The road ahead is getting narrowrer
Large sedan can't do this, you know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment