Tuesday 23 August 2011

Swift R Conversion Kits

While I was updating my blogging tools, I clicked on the SCB website just to check any interesting news and updates. Then in the chatbox, there was a link to a website selling complete set of Swift bodykits.

I was very surprised and very happy that the swift R concept body kits can be imported to Brunei for a price around 1 500 by a local seller. Since, my brother is also looking for the complete set bumpers and planned to just custom made the bumper, I share with him of this good news.

Here are some of the pictures of the Suzuki Swift R bodykits:

Not really aggressive but beautiful and eye catching
The LED strips can be fitted on the side like the Swift R
The mid outlet is the placement for the exhaust like the Swift R

Side view: Sportier and athletic

Notice that different color tone on the front bumper?

The Swift R concept has wide front fenders

Very nice spoiler but I wonder where could be the screws that attached it? The downside of it.

Very attractive looking diffuser! But there should be two mufflers rather than one heheh

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.133889170032439.35285.133143730106983&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment