Thursday 18 August 2011

An Intro

TM Square Body kit
August, 19, 2011- This is my 3rd blog which focus only on the unfinished project of my Suzuki Swift. In this blog, I will tell you guys the history of my Suzuki Swift, started in 2009 and the progress that has been made in terms of exterior, interior designs. In the future, I also plan to update my Suzuki Swift engine performance parts.

The Suzuki Swift is one of the best selling mini hatchbacks in Brunei. The affordable price, low fuel consumption, reliability as well as the good looks has become the magnetic force for younger drivers to buy the swift. In 2009, the Suzuki Swift was again redesigned and equipped with simple, refined exterior such as the revised side mirrors with LED signals. In 2011, though the exterior design of the all new Suzuki Swift lacks the alluring part like the previous generation, its interior has been equipped with more decent gadgets, comfortable seats and surprisingly roomy due to its wider redesigned body. Every part of the Swift’s cockpit is designed to make driving easy and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment