Wednesday 30 May 2012

My last updates in 2012

Normally at night I didn't have the time to check my blog and update it :) Well may be because this year I just have to make do with a few updates on my swift. This year I have updated my swift with side skirts and rear skirt in addition with a pair of LED lighting strips underneath my front bumper. Its a good way not only to improve the visual looks but also helps other drivers to detect the car.

My sister's boyfriend gave me this. My previous LED running lamps similar to this I gave to my brother.


This week I will be updating the headlight of my swift and probably will be the last update for this year. Well it depends. But for now, I'm done in updating my swift this year. Will be updating it again when the time comes.

It has been nearly a year since the last accident that smashed my projector headlamps. The previous headlamps were bought when I was still studying at college in 2009. Then an accident in 2011 ruptured one of it. But it was worth buying because it does change the front sweet look of the swift.

My previous headlamps

Sweet memory


This weekend will be another busy and fun day for me as I will remove the front bumper and install the new headlamps.

Will upload the pictures soon in the next issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment