Friday 8 June 2012

Chrome Angle Eyes LED Headlight Installed

My previous headlight

Chrome Angle Eyes LED headlight

LED running Lights on the front bumper

Done installing it on my own




3rd June 2012- Early Sunday morning around 7 30am, I was busy installing the new headlight. It was really easy installing it as the wiring are mostly plug and play except for the angle eyes rings. So the wiring for the angle eyes ring I installed it on Wednesday 6th June 2012 with my brother's supervision.

My brother was surprised as the wiring for the Angle Eyes rings were not connected with the converter which also connect with the LEDs wiring similar to my brother's smoke headlight with angle eyes and LED projector. We then realized that the angle rings bulbs were actually 12 volts and the color of the bulbs are crystal white.


4 comments:

  1. cool brooo hehehehehhe kasih stance bro ehehhehehe negative 0.5 chamber lawa tu =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for the springs thanks for recommend me for DGR ahahhahaha i just installed it last week ehhehehehe anything u wanna ask me bout stance dont hesitate ka inbox aku bro hehehhehehe aku kalau krita ne yeah memang freak ehehhehehehe so just drop by any time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bro for support:) Okey will update again soon :)and welcome bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe no prob punya =))))

    ReplyDelete