Monday 17 December 2012

Futuristic tail light

I was looking for other types of 2012 Suzuki Swift LED tail lights. On ebay I found just one tail light but the LED brake lights are horizontally designed


Its difficult to find the vertical type LED brake tail lights on ebay, mars performance, and depoautolights. However I did find one in voxmotorsport.



On the other hand, the 2006-2009 Suzuki Swift has a lot of LED tail lights on the web market

Here are some:

The first LED concept tail lights

Sunline Racing LED tail lights

This is the one that is used by TM Square Swift

Suzuki Swift Sport all LED

Chrome LED vertical concept tail lights

This is the one I am using currently

Valenti LED tail light

TM Square LED tail light red

But I really like this futuristic tail light design only made for the latest Suzuki Swift 2011>


No comments:

Post a Comment