Wednesday 12 December 2012

Unboxing the Suzuki Swift Console Box

Last month I have ordered a console box for my Suzuki Swift from Shandong, China. To reduce the shipping price, I used standard shipping by China Air Post. It was quite difficult for me to trace my item location as the mail tracking website sometimes not working. When I tracked my item's location, it stated that it was at Beijing International Airport on 01/12/2012. I bought the item on 22nd November 2012 using my brother's account.

Early morning at 8am, I had an early morning jogging for 30 minutes from my house to a jogging area in my village. I did not use my car as I want to save some gas and I want to enjoy the day jogging. Then at 9 30 when I reached home, suddenly my dad came from work and gave me this parcel. I was very happy as my item arrived so soon. I expected my item to arrive next month as I am using standard shipping.

Unboxing the console box



There was a letter inside from the seller. Let us read together.


Now the moment I have been waiting for:

This is the stand that will be inserted in the center slot

This is screwed at the top of  the stand pictured above

Then this is placed and screwed above the two stands






There was a problem in installing the console box as it requires 2 stands with some screws but there were no manual included. It took me a while thinking and I just gave it a try in installing it. Well there were some defects and a minor scratch at the back of the console so I have to modify it.

No comments:

Post a Comment