Monday 3 December 2012

Old never feels old

Today is the first week of December 2012. Time went so fast. I have driven my Suzuki Swift for 4 years and has a mileage of 65,000 Km as a daily driver. The next service will be next year when the mileage is 75, 000 Km. I never feel bored of modifying the Swift even when it gets older and even when the mileage reaches to 80 K. Sometimes, I feel that owning a new affordable car is the best choice. I almost fall in love to Hyundais and Kia these days as the designs always up to date and the interiors are very modern. When I went to the DST carnival at Jerudong, I was really amazed when I look inside the modern and futuristic interior of the Elantra and even the Sonata. I was even more impressed on the Santa fe. But none of these cars are actually in the group segment as the Suzuki Swift accept the I20 and the Rio.

The stock headlight alone is an eye grabber with LED and projector standard

In any angle the stock Rio has an eye catching designs

Modern, upscale and sporty interior

This is my favorite part of the Rio. Very sporty and unique

Tuning Rio
Hyundai I 20

Modern and upscale but less sporty interior

WRC I20 version competes with the Suzuki Swift JWRC



From the pictures shown above, it is no wonder that buying Hyundai and Kia are much favorable and better bargain these days. The price as well as the looks capture the heart of many. Not to mention the wide varieties of standard gadgets inside. Suzuki has a lot to learn from Hyundai and Kia.

Having said all that, for some that choose classy with sporty handling, the Suzuki Swift is still a better bargain in this category. Its mini, cute styling appearance and sporty classy design are some points easily grabbed by the Suzuki Swift family.

While Suzuki is maintaining its classy designs, owners can still improve the inside looks by installing some modern handy gadgets like the GPS system, arm rests box, sport bucket seats and even a custom sunroof.

Classy sport design

A standard has no projector but yes now

From a boring classy to a much modern era

When old turns youthful again just by dressing

Aging can always smile

From simple to modern

Entertainment is now within reach by many

No comments:

Post a Comment